According to art. 13 para. 1-2 (data collected directly) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) ( OJ EU L 119, p. 1), we would like to inform you that:
The administrator of your personal data is Proget sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. Warszawska 28 Bielsko-Biała, Poland entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Bielsko-Biała, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under number 0000415823, share capital PLN 50,000, tax identification number 5472142508, REGON number: 242890294.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer with whom you can contact us regarding the protection of your personal data:
- Phone: +48 33 822 14 85
- E-mail: email@example.com
We collect your personal data:
- to test our software based on your consent (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point a and of the RODO/GDPR);
- in order to set up an account in the Proget system and our websites (affiliate portal, service for handling notifications in which your e-mail address is used to log in, first and last name
- in order to conclude a partnership agreement based on your interest in our offer (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR);
- for execution and on the basis of a contract, when we have concluded it (the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
- for analytical purposes [selection of services to the needs of our customers, optimization of our products based also on your comments on them and your interest, optimization of service processes based on the course of sales and post-sales processes including complaints, etc.] being legally implemented by us justified in this interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO);
- for archival purposes (evidence) that are the fulfillment of our legitimate interest in providing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (the basis of Article 6 (1) letter f of the RODO);
- in order to possibly determine, assert or defend against claims being our legitimate exercise in this interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO/GDPR);
- in order to test customer satisfaction that is the implementation of our legitimate interest in determining the quality of our service and the level of satisfaction of our customers with products and services (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point f) of the RODO/GDPR)
- in order to offer you directly (direct marketing) products and services of companies cooperating with us (our partners), eg in the form of discount coupons, including matching them to your needs with the help of profiling (as we will explain later), being legally justified implementation in including our and our partners’ interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) letter f of the RODO/GDPR);
- in order to participate in the recruitment process and applying for job offers placed by us.
The right to object
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time. We will cease to process your data unless we can show that there are valid legal grounds for our data that are superior to your interests, rights and freedoms or your details will be necessary for us to determine, investigate or defend ourselves. claims.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data at any time in order to conduct direct marketing. If you exercise this right – we will stop processing data for this purpose.
The period of data storage
- Your personal data resulting from the conclusion of contracts with us will be processed for the period in which claims related to this contract may be disclosed, i.e. for X + 1 years from the end of the year in which the contract expired, including X years, the longest possible period of limitation Claims, an additional year is in the event of last-minute claims and problems with delivery, and counting from the end of the year serves to determine one date of deletion of data for contracts ending in a given year.
- If the agreement is not concluded within three years of the offer being made, your personal data related to discussions about this contract will be immediately removed, except for the data needed for direct marketing.
- Data processed for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services can be processed until you object to their processing for this purpose or determine that they have become outdated.
Recipients of data
Our subcontractors (processing entities) may also have access to your data, eg accounting, legal and IT companies, claim adjusters, marketing agencies, including software developers to handle notifications and recruitment process, sales support, companies providing hosting services for us cloud computing, provide us with systems for online marketing.
Rights of data subjects:
According to the RODO/GDPR, you are entitled to:
- the right to access your data and receive a copy thereof;
- the right to rectify (correct) your data;
- the right to delete data, data processing restrictions;
- the right to object to data processing;
- the right to transfer data;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Information about the requirement / voluntary data submission
Providing data is voluntary, but it is necessary to conclude a contract, present a commercial offer, obtain access to software and use the functionality.
We collect all data in two ways:
- Information provided voluntarily by the user – we ask users using contact forms to provide personal data
- Information obtained when using the website – among them can be:
Information in server logs – our servers automatically save data such as page requests sent by the user, date and time of request, device data (eg hardware model), browser type, browser language, type of operating system, IP address and so-called. cookies. IP address – every computer connected to the Internet has a unique number assigned, i.e. an IP address. On its basis, you can, for example, identify the country from which a given user connects to the network. Cookie files (so-called cookies) – small text files sent by the internet service that the internet user visits, to the internet user’s device (computer, smartphone, etc.).
- make it easier for users to use the website – cookies recognize the user’s device and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs,
- create anonymous website statistics – thanks to this we can better understand the expectations of our users and develop the website so that it is even more friendly.
Usually, browsers allow cookies to be stored on the user’s computer or smartphone by default . However, Internet users can independently manage cookies, including blocking these files.
If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. It should be noted that disabling cookies necessary for registration, security, maintaining user preferences, hindering the use of Proget websites, in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
In order to manage cookies settings , select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- We comply with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended ).
- Based on your personal data, the Administrator will not take automated decisions with you, including decisions resulting from profiling.
Links to other websites